Working for a professional and well-established company located in Birmingham. Our Client is seeking an experience Sales Manager to lead and motivate a team of sales professionals.
As the Retention Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Motivate and manage an experienced Sales team
- Providing 1-2-1 coaching for team members
- Reviewing training needs
- Appraisals and personal development plans, multi skilling, holiday and disciplinary matters
- Increases the recovery of lapsed customers
- Capitalises on any cross and up-selling opportunities
The successful candidate for the role of Retention Sales Manager will have:
- Experience of managing an outbound business to consumer outbound sales team
- The ability to be hands on and be able and prepared to make the outbound calls with the team
- Experience managing, monitoring and training team members
In return the Retention Sales Manager will receive a basic salary of £28,000pa OTE £40,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are consenting for Midas Recruitment to retain your details.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.