An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Ruminant Technical Sales Specialist to sell to and support farmers within the North East area. Our client is a very successful livestock feed manufacturer that is well respected within the industry.
This is a field based role that will involve managing existing feed accounts, gaining new business and providing technical support on and off farm. You will also be required to help train and support other members of the team by transferring your nutritional knowledge so as to strengthen the entire team’s technical understanding. All candidates should demonstrate enthusiasm, determination, a competitive streak and a desire to work hard to achieve.
Other requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of ruminant feeds, in particular Dairy.
- Previous experience in agricultural sales.
- The skills to influence people (this is more than just being good at talking to farmers).
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a pragmatic approach and strong commercial awareness.
- Credibility among agricultural community.
- Determination and resilience.
- Valid UK driving license.
- Preferably an agricultural college/University education.
The role will be home based in the territory.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package will be offered and will reflect the experience of the successful candidate. The package will include a good salary, a company car, and performance related bonuses.
The Next Step: For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. De Lacy Executive operates within the food supply chain and the agri-business sector. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees recruitment practice. It is registered and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
Contact our consultant:
- Grace Nugent
Telephone: 01885 485521
Office: 01885 483440
Set up a job alert.