An award-winning EMEA market-leader with world-class SaaS products resilient to the current downturn is looking to add a home-based, UK Key Account Manager to its 160+ team. Listed among London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Europe, this is a company digitally transforming its market and now wants to speak to a business developer with experience in B2B tech sales or an AIDC environment, and a track record of selling directly to major accounts.
SaaS Key Account Manager – responsibilities
- Leading the business-planning process in a defined segment and vertical market and managing the entire sales cycle from contact of qualified leads to closing a deal
- Building strong relationships on various levels with key clients in end-user and channel companies
- Determining customer needs and sales-calling via phone, video conference and in-person
- Presenting technical concepts and solutions to non-technical people, developers and IT personnel
SaaS Key Account Manager – requirements
- 3+ years of sales and BD experience in a B2B technology or AIDC environment, with a track record of direct-selling to major accounts and ideally managing a network of indirect sales channels. Experience selling SaaS or Tech to Life Science or Retail verticals an advantage
- Proactivity; initiative; presentation skills; trained in Solution Selling methodology, and experience developing client relationships and succeeding against target
- International sales experience and business French or German an advantage
SaaS Key Account Manager – benefits
- Being part of an international, innovative and fast-growing software group with products considered to be among the best in the world
- Professional training, career and personal development opportunities, and international experience and travel
- An engaging and flexible work environment where a healthy work/life balance is promoted
- Support with modern IT tools to assure your success
This business strives for a long-term relationship with employees, wanting them to be happy, healthy and fulfilled, and is an exceptional place to work. If you have the skills and experience it seeks, please send a CV now!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.