Our client are a well-established manufacturing company based in Tyneside. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual who is looking to pursue a career in a Sales and Design role. The company grow year upon year and have an upbeat and positive culture. The company is lucky to have 80% of their sales through recommendations so hard sale or cold calling is not needed.
- Responsible for managing all planning services and quotations for our customers.
- Working on computerised systems CAD and EQ Software preparing designs and quotations.
- Visiting customer homes to carry out measurements and run through design.
- Completion of sales, including managing the account to completion.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven sales record and be confident in using computerised CAD systems and EQ software.
- Full knowledge of all aspects of the Kitchen/Bedroom and Bathroom industry and its products is essential.
- Candidates must be self-driven and motivated, be well presented and have good customer and inter personal skills.
- A reliable and conscientious attitude is essential.
- This is a full time position working five days including Saturdays and Sundays on a rota basis.
- Must have UK driving license and access to own car.
Set up a job alert.