Recruitment Pursuits are delighted to be representing an innovative, fast paced, expanding business based in Wolverhampton.
This role would significantly appeal to an individual who enjoys a fast-paced environment and you will be working closely with a dedicated team to deliver results.
If you have a proven track record in an Internal Sales/Account Management position we would love to hear from you!
The key elements to the role are:
- Proactively managing new and existing customer accounts liaising with external Field Sales
- Building relationships with key decision makers and identifying customer requirements and challenges
- Researching and identifying new and relevant market opportunities and prospects converting together with Field Sales.
- Responsible for Project managing the conversion journey from Prospect to New Customer
- Trend analysis of customer performance highlighting exceptions
- Identifying and promoting cost saving incentives to customers
- Preparing contract negotiation information
- To provide financial sales data
The key skills that we are looking for are:
- Strong understanding of consultative sales process within a B2B environment
- A high level of attention to detail to ensures high standards of data quality within the CRM system.
- An exceptional level of customer services
- Familiar with CRM/ERP systems
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Proven track record in analysing data
- A fantastic level of computer literacy and particularly strong on Excel
- Able to work under pressure and remain focussed
- Commercially astute and able to identify new business opportunities
- The skills to be able to build fantastic relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
In return you will receive:
- Competitive pay rate
- Comprehensive training
- Personal development
- A fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.