A global, market-leading Business Finance company has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing team as a Sales Account Manager. Working for a company who focus on quality and professionalism, you will need to be driven, articulate and money-motivated to succeed in this role.
In return, you will enjoy a competitive basic salary, uncapped commission and a vibrant, modern working environment. As a company with ambitious growth plans, they can offer a lasting career with multiple progression opportunities.
Sales Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Conduct business development calls, following up on both company-generated and self-generated leads
- Build long-term relationships with clients to create opportunities for increased revenue
- Manage a pipeline of sales opportunities and nurture these to a close
- Deliver excellent customer service, ensuring the company brand is represented well at all times
- Report on financial pipeline and performance to senior management
Sales Account Manager Profile:
- This role is ideally suited to a candidate with existing experience in Sales Executive, New Business or Account Manager roles in a B2B setting
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets
- A highly professional approach with excellent communication skills
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be paid a basic salary of £23,000, with an uncapped commission structure (OTE £45,000), rising holiday allowance, training with ongoing support and career progression, regular company incentives and much more!
This is a great opportunity for a money-motivated, career-minded individual to join a thriving business – please apply now to register your interest.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.