French Speaking Account Manager
£20,000 – £27,000
Hassocks – due to location you must be able to drive
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and thriving Aviation business based in Hassocks.
This role will require you to represent and manage the interface between the customer and departments within the organisation. You will be assisting the Sales regional team with the management of customer ROB programme ensuring on time delivery in accordance with contractual agreed terms, assisting with regional sales team’s day to day operations.
Working hours are based on a 37.5 hour working week between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
- Deliver high quality Customer service
- Management of the onsite customer interfaces ensuring long term stable relationship
- Promote communication and team work
- Assist the Regional Account Manager to meet sales and KPI figures
- Assist with the region/team’s administration
- Assist the region with customer urgent requirements and questions ensuring quick response times and clear communication with the customer
- Process and update data and produce required performance monitoring reports
- Update IT systems with all required information
- Develop and build customer & market knowledge
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments as required
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Preferably previous working experience in an administrative role
- Fluent French, spoken and written
- Professional and courteous telephone manner
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Analytical thinking and reporting skills.
- Ability to use initiative, common sense and resolve problems
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Good computer skills, highly proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook
If this French Speaking Account Manager role based in Hassocks is of interest to you then please apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of ‘protected characteristics’ as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.