We’re looking for a talented and enterprising Account Manager on behalf of an innovative IT specialist, known for delighting their customers with a range of industry-leading services, products and solutions.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for selling a range of IT services and products to commercial customers.
As part of an ambitious and industrious team, you will successfully generate leads, engage with decision-makers and establish lucrative new working relationships. You will also provide outstanding client service management to a number of key accounts, building lasting rapport which secures long-term ongoing business.
The role is based at modern, bright offices in Kettering, offering a creative and fun working environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identifying prospective commercial customers
- Making outbound calls to proactively attract and generate new business
- Consistently meeting and exceeding activity targets
- Building strong, long lasting relationships with customers in order to secure repeat business
- Acting as a main point of contact for your accounts
- Responding to and resolving enquiries from existing customers
- Recognising opportunities for upselling
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the marketing, sales and technical departments
- Taking responsibility for your own purchasing with distributors and suppliers, ensuring that goods are acquired at the best price
Skills and experience required:
- Previous sales experience, ideally within a business providing IT-related services or products
- Takes a genuine interest in IT and keeping well informed of relevant industry developments and trends
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, helpful and positive demeanour
- Highly-motivated, with an ambitious and competitive nature
- Confidence in presenting to clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrates resilience and perseverance
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am – 5.30pm
- Friday 8.45pm – 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 – £30,000 + generous uncapped commission scheme (OTE £50-60k)
- Car allowance
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.