Growing our UK customer base and winning New name business. You will be involved in prospecting, proposing best-fit solutions and organising demonstrations and presentations backed up by a sound return on investment.
You will be responsible for all Sales activity in your territory. This includes sales to our existing customers as well as new business. Tasks include:
- Identifying new prospects by research and making appointments
- Servicing opportunities with existing customers.
- Identifying business needs and ‘pain points’.
- Organising product demonstrations.
- Handling customer objections effectively.
- Managing your own daily/ weekly activity, and reporting on weekly basis
- Direct sales experience. However, candidates with a technical background and looking for a sales career will also be considered.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Numerate and commercially aware.
- Intelligent, energetic and tenacious
- Possess a competitive streak
- Able to work in a strong team environment.
This position is suitable for an experienced sales person, an inside sales person looking to advance or someone technically skilled who wishes to create a career within sales.
Very comprehensive training, both classroom and online will be available to you on an ongoing basis.
Your attitude and desire to succeed will be essential.
- Base salary Dependant on Experience, plus On Target Earnings
- Commission is uncapped and higher earnings are achievable.
- Car allowance
- Phone and laptop are provided.
Must have right to work in the UK
Set up a job alert.