Role summary / Purpose
To manage all sales accounts activities as assigned. This includes developing the strategy for growth and sales positioning, forming strong personal relationships with client’s partners.
Specific targets revolve around Business growth, Contract negotiations, JV with other suppliers and staff development.
- Strong sales and business development, organization, managerial and communication skills.
- Responsible for the expansion of all product lines (well services, wireline logging, coiled tubing and stimulation services.
- Selling and gaining new markets in Wireline Equipment (pressure control equipment and wireline units.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Develop and maintain customer and stakeholder relationships at the highest levels in client organizations.
- Identify, develop and deliver profitable growth opportunities.
- To support the completion of the tender to the client’s schedule. After tender submission to maintain follow-up dialogue with the client through to close out.
Qualifications / Requirements
- More than 10 years’ experience in wireline and well services activities in Oil & Gas Sales/Business Development and Oilfield
- Must have more than 5 years in a management and sales role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institute or university, preferably in Physics, Geology, Geophysics, or Engineering.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good negotiation skills
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.