Central Employment are seeking an Sales Account Manager (Metals) based in the Tyne & Wear area. The firm are a marketing leader, a world class supplier of metals and plastics into a broad range of engineering and industrial applications.
Due to continued growth and success we are delighted to be recruiting for a Sales Account Manager who have a passion for delivering ground breaking customer service and who believe that account management is equally as important as winning new business.
The Sales Account Manager Role:
- Pro-actively market the business, brand and products/services through new business development activities and strategies.
- Establish new relationships and develop existing ones with our customers
- Be committed to understanding the engineering and manufacturing market by following up on enquiries with customers, attending networking events and knowing your competitors
- Work closely with internal and external suppliers, building relationships with those who can help you service the needs of your customer
- Consistent use of our bespoke computer system to log all enquiries and purchase materials
- Ideally worked in a B2B, Sales Account Management role within the Metals, Steel industries
- Operated in a internal and or external sales account management role
- Experience of selling into potential clients in the engineering / manufacturing sectors
- Eagerness to succeeded and chase your own success while working as part of a close team
- Strong IT Skills including Office packages.
- Experience with ERP / MRP / CRM systems will be advantageous to you
- A confident and professional telephone manner is essential.
- This role will require a 60:40 split of proactive selling to account management.
- Full UK driving licence
Set up a job alert.