Our client, a market leading inbound wholesale tour operator is looking to increase sales in the Russian market by recruiting an additional Russian speaking account manager to manage key accounts. The client has a global presence, having successfully expanded over many decades and has established products and state of the art systems to attract new clients.
The account manager will develop business by upselling and enhancing profitability with existing clients and developing new business with prospective clients. Attendance at tourism specific trade shows and regular travel to the Russian speaking territories will enhance sales activities.
As a global employer and leader in the travel industry, the company offers a truly multicultural environment with stunning offices and facilities and excellent sales career development.
- Fluency in Russian and English, written and verbal
- Proven track record in fast paced sales, account management, business development, upselling, driving income sales, new business sales or regional sales, ideally with Russian and English speaking clients
- Previous experience working as an account manager, regional sales manager, sales account manager, sales executive
- Previous experience in sales within the travel industry, a tour operator, tour company or travel provider is preferred
- Excellent communication skills to engage with Russian and English clients
- Solid networking and relationship building skills
- Effective business planning and multi project management skills
- Technology focused
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan Bichler. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.