A great opportunity for a Sales Admin Co-Ordinator has arisen in a growing and highly successful company. You will join an energetic, highly dedicated and friendly team based at their Head Office in Rhyl.
The Sales Admin Co-ordinator position is a full time permanent role of 39 hours per week.
Formed in 2001 by the current Directors, the company recognises the need for tailor made commercial waste and recycling services. Their mission is to go that extra step in providing their customers with the best possible commercial waste management & recycling solution.
This role would be best suited to an experienced office administrator dealing with customer service, sales administration, excel spreadsheets, great organisation skills. The candidate would need to be a self-starter who wants to work as part of a team to make a difference. You must be a quick thinker with drive and ambition.
Key responsibilities & skills Required for the Sales Admin Co-ordinator
- All aspects of Customer Service via telephone and email
- Sales admin dealing with contracts and legal documents
- Entering on to and maintaining excel spreadsheets, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Organising and prioritising of workload using Outlook Calendar
- Working as part of a team supervised yet able to work on own initiative
- General administration duties
- Previous work with CRM system and / Or Waste Management would be a distinct advantage
Hours of work are Monday – Thursday 9.00am – 17.00pm and Friday 9.00am – 16.00pm.
Good future career prospects are also offered along with the opportunity to receive on the job training.
Rate of pay is £8.97 per hour, an additional bonus of £0.60 per hour is also applicable after the three month probation period.
Set up a job alert.