Sales Administration – Business Finance
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (1-hour lunch break)
We have a great new opportunity for an experienced sales support administrator to join a fast growing company in a smart business office.
You will be joining a successful team with a winning mentality, and you will need to have an excellent work ethic be personable and self-motivated.
* Efficiently and effectively manage and coordinate the entire sales process between
vendors, clients, and funders, displaying excellent communication skills, attention to
detail and urgency throughout.
* Promptly conduct credit searches, prepare finance proposals and liaise with funders
and sales accordingly.
* Generate and issue all necessary finance documentation accurately and speedily,
ensuring the documents are right first time.
* Coordinate prompt payment to the vendor and raise necessary invoices and ensure
Payments are received
* Ensure sales are processed and recorded accurately
* Capture and record full details of vendors, clients, and funders.
* Maintain good working relationships with vendors and funders throughout the sales
process by way of excellent communication.
* Provide excellent levels of service to all vendors and their clients.
* Keep up to date with both vendor and customer needs and available options.
* Develop opportunities to upsell finance products to clients.
* Negotiate end of lease agreements if prompted by the client.
* Maintain good working relationships with the rest of the business.
* Positively contribute towards individual, departmental and company objectives.
* Comply with all relevant regulatory standards and internal policies.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Good organisational and time management.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
* Personable and self-motivated.
* 12 months working in the finance industry in a similar role
* Good knowledge of Microsoft products, including Word and Excel
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (1-hour lunch break)
If this role is for you, please contact Vicky
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.