We have a great opportunity for an experienced, resilient and confident Sales Administration Supervisor to manage a team of 2 Executives in a busy fast paced company based in Ely. The successful candidate will lead by example as well as having their own area of responsibility. They will work closely with the Manager to ensure excellent control and adherence to company policy.
The team manage the complete order process from receipt of customer purchase orders to delivery and installation. They provide exceptional service to customers, ensuring they are in regular contact with them throughout the journey of their order.
This role requires a self-motivated supervisor who is customer focused, highly organised and enjoys working in a busy environment.
Consumer Account Management:
- Processing sales orders in accordance with company procedures
- Regular communication with the end customer and retailers as appropriate, throughout the order journey to enable you to manage any issues or concerns
- Liaise with demand planning team to ensure stock is available to meet customer delivery dates
- Work with 3rd party Installers to ensure relevant paperwork and information regarding deliveries is processed to allow a smooth delivery in a timely manner to end customers
- Invoicing of sales orders on completion of the installation
- Completion of customer satisfaction survey
- Manage any escalated customer queries / complaints
Day to day management of Sales Administration Executives:
- Key performance indicators
- Weekly revenue reporting
- Sales order and invoicing approvals
- Customer care call follow up
- Weekly team reporting
- Monthly 1-1’s with the team
- Training and development
- Performance management
- Holidays, sickness, time sheet records
- Previous experience of managing a team is essential
- Strong Order processing / customer services background required
- Ideally educated to a degree level
- High standard of literacy, numeracy and IT skills (Strong Excel knowledge is essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Team player
If you have not received a response from me within 4 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful for this vacancy. We update our vacancies daily so please do not hesitate to apply if another vacancy catches your eye
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.