We are seeking a SALES ADMINISTRATOR to join a highly professional, prestige main-dealer in Exeter
You will need to possess an excellent telephone manner as you will be dealing with clients, other Retailers and the Manufacturer on a daily basis. You must be capable of working to strict delivery deadlines and under pressure in a controlled and articulate manner at all times. The ability to prioritise your workload will be imperative
Your customer service skills will be strong, and you will have a comprehensive knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook. VISTA and ADP experience will be an advantage.
You should possess a valid driving licence.
Responsibilities will include:
- To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales.
- To ensure effective manufacturer contact to deal with administrative details.
- To maintain clarity and precision in all transactions
- To ensure accurate records are kept and updated daily
- To ensure that on first contact, any customer, regular, new or potential, receives a pleasant and courteous welcome.
- To ensure that customers’ needs are dealt with promptly
- To record and pass all messages expeditiously and accurately
- To ensure outgoing communications are dealt with promptly
- To maintain a collected composure when under stress
This is an exciting opening, within a forward-thinking organisation that represent a fabulous automotive brandAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.