Join our team in Derby as a Sales Administrator and you will develop, promote and maximise profitable business opportunities for the Business Services within Hire Division, by providing commercial and administrative support and ensuring high levels of service delivery.
Is this role for me?
We’re looking for a focused and detail orientated person, with previous experience in an administrative role.
The following experience/skills are also essential for this role:
- Strong administrative experience gained in a customer service environment.
- IT literate
- Good level of numeracy/literacy
- Knowledge of H&S working practices
Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial but is not an essential requirement for the role.
What are the key duties?
- Respond to hire centre enquiries to generate orders.
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements
- Promote and achieve commercial visit targets to be undertaken by the Business Manager.
- Achieve hire orders and other KPI targets.
- Once order is won ensure all administration duties are completed accurately.
- Effectively use internal systems (e.g SAP and CRM) to ensure customer information is kept up to date and systems are aligned.
- Provide appropriate statistical information on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
- General administration i.e. stationary, literature.
- Reconciliation of internal systems (e.g SAP and CRM) to ensure they are aligned.
- Salary £20,000 – £23,000
- 24 days holiday increasing to 25 in 2019
- Full time employees can buy up to 5 days holiday
- 1 day paid volunteering
- Discounted cycles and shopping Vouchers
Set up a job alert.