IBP are recruiting for an experienced office based Sales / Administrator to work as a key member of the Support Services Team based in Bristol.
Your duties cover a wide range of functions from sales calls, performance reporting, managing engineers works and general administration.
You must be able to demonstrate your sales skills and have a minimum of 2 years administration experience.
Attention to detail is key and you must be highly organised with a can-do attitude.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Organise and Manage commission structures and filed activity sheets.
- Develop and maintain paperwork control, scanning, uploading and recording of documents.
- Up sell of products at every customer interaction.
- Selling a full range of Sky TV packages.
- Booking of accommodation for field based staff and Managers.
- Update and maintain Sky Enablement’s system (database) and processes.
- Manage post enquires and post room management including outgoing mail.
- Organise customer mail drops with the team.
- Provide daily weekly performance results.
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment
- Liaise with the Purchasing Administrator to maintain stationary stocks for all administration duties
- Answer overflow calls or help cover inbound call workflow when required
- Ad-hoc duties as requested.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Experience in B2C sales
- Experience of Administration duties is essential.
- NVQ in Business Administration is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to deal with Customer contact over the phone and face to face.
- Good people-management skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Good Computer skills are essential.
- Good Health & Safety knowledge an advantage.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.
Set up a job alert.