We are seeking an effective Sales administrator to manage incoming leads and general administration in a flourishing business that works with a niche product range. This is a permanent role to commence as soon as possible working Monday – Friday, 09.00 – 17.00 attracting a salary of between £17,000 – £21,000 per annum with an OTE an extra £3,000.
The role is based in the Totnes area.
The purpose of the role is to assist in general administrative duties, be responsible for maintaining and upkeep of the lead management system, along with dealing with customer queries and orders.
Main duties include
- Deal with incoming leads generated from marketing campaigns by telephone/email
- Input relevant information on to sales and invoicing systems
- Assist the business at trade shows
- Daily update of Contact Management System with details of all account activity and new business prospects
- General administration
- Maintain customer contact to increase sales and product range with new and existing customers
The Successful Candidate
This role would suit an individual who enjoys communication with customers and colleagues alike, and has a thirst for achieving success. You must have;
- A good eye for detail
- Previous experience with Sage (desirable)
- An outgoing yet friendly and personable manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office and “Insightly” CRM knowledge (desirable)
- Flexible and pro-active approach to work
- Must have access to a driver’s license & car
This will suit a proactive individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding role.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.