BBI Solutions is a leading expert in immunoassay development and manufacturing services, and provides an extensive portfolio of products and technologies to the global diagnostic markets.
As a business, we are currently progressing through a period of substantial growth, and have just announced a £14million investment plan for 2017 alone. As part of our exciting expansion plans, we currently have the requirement to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator into our Global Commercial Team.
As the Sales Administrator you will be responsible for processing a high volume of Sales orders with a high accuracy rate. You will be required to assume the following responsibilities:
- Processing all sale orders and pro-forma invoices from BBI Solutions sites in accordance with procedure service level agreement.
- Processing credit card payments for Pro-Forma customers.
- All orders are to be issued with a receipt acknowledgment and processed with two working days of receipt.
- Meeting the company set minimum KPI order rate for each day.
- Issuing Pro-Forma invoices to customers.
- Answering emails and responding to queries.
- Using systems such as SAGE200
You will also support the Customer Services Team in ensuring that the customer journey is a clean and trouble free process. You will aspire to build sustainable relationships with our clients both externally and internally, who value your professionalism.
We are looking for somebody who has a proven track record in a similar role, processing a high volume of sales orders. It is key that you have the following experience:
- Experience of working within a KPI, results driven environment.
- SAGE 200 order processing experience
You will be somebody who is process and compliance driven, with strong attention to detail skills and the ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines. It is also key that you have a really strong customer focus, and excellent communication skills.
BBI is a fast-paced and agile business, with a track record of growth, and the opportunity to influence and direct the business going forward. We deliver exceptional products and technologies that people rely on to enjoy a better quality of life. We look for our people to be active participants in BBI life, to make work fun as well as challenging.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.