Headquartered in Edinburgh, ESS’ client is a fast-growing and highly-ambitious technology start-up business. Already generating significant revenue, they provide business transformation consultancy, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and other managed services to some of the world’s largest blue-chip technology players.
They are about to go through rapid growth as a business and expand their product and service offerings with leading global technology giants. Continued new business wins on a global basis, means they now need to recruit a Sales Administrator to ensure new and existing business is delivered in a collegiate way, with an exceptional focus on customer care and quality.
Reporting into the Senior Leadership Team, the Sales Administrator will mainly support the Global Key Account Management team with the scheduling and delivery of support work to existing key clients worldwide, and with the onboarding of new clients. You will help to deliver a slick, well presented and highly customer facing process and service, that facilitates the execution of project work on time, on budget and seamlessly to the customer base. Some other key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all relevant documentation and key client presentations and supporting documents are properly tailored to client and project.
- Continue to review and update the existing information repository.
- Work closely with colleagues across consulting and product development to ensure that all client processes and technology is accessible and in place.
- Support the senior leadership team with planning initial client discovery and consulting sessions / work. Before liaising with the client to ensure all personnel and required resources are in place.
- Where required international travel to client sites to support consulting meetings.
- Help review, analyse and present data pre and post client meetings, as part of discovery work and for ongoing consulting projects.
- Support general office administration and key staff as required.
Ideally educated to degree/HND calibre in a business or administration based discipline, you have exceptional personal presentation and first class oral and written communication skills. Fully IT literate, confident and outgoing you enjoy being in front of customers. This will ideally suit administration specialists supporting sales or key account management practice. Ideally, you have worked for a business-to-business (B2B) sales or consulting business, or any company providing software or professional IT services and products. Some international travel is to be expected in this role.
Our client is at the forefront and a leading provider of SaaS products globally, and they have a realistic chance of becoming Scotland’s next tech-unicorn. The chance for you to have a clear input into the business, and for your career to grow as it grows is unparalleled. A good base starting salary of £25-30,000 is supplemented by solid benefits, and the type of modern working culture you would expect.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Angelique Fourie at ESS Recruit in Edinburgh. email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.