This role will suit a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who picks things up quickly, with a minimum of 3 months office experience or bright graduate! Full training will be given.
A highly sort after opportunity has become available for a dynamic and professional Sales Administrator to join a forward thinking, established company in York which provides a specialist, global service to its’ customers. As a world market leader, the company prides itself on its strong strategic partner relationships, cutting edge technology and second to none after sales service.
Working within a professional and friendly team the overall purpose of your job is to support the sales team to assist them in the day to day administration of their customers’ accounts.
Your role will involve the following:
- Taking incoming calls and providing excellent customer service to ensure that the retention of customers is a priority as well as converting them to sales
- Inputting rental agreements on a daily basis by ensuring orders are on the system ready for despatch
- Contacting customers by telephone with rental queries e.g. confirming credit card details, obtaining full delivery address etc.
- Checking / monitoring the sales email inboxes and online orders throughout the day, and processing
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure customer orders are created with accuracy when queries arise
- Ensuring that the company contact management systems are complete accurately and completely.
- Responding to all inbound Sales activity Calls and convert to an order, ensuring that the full range of products and services are promoted and explained to Customers.
- Assisting with written quotations to customers same day and update sales administration / contact manager systems accurately
Ideally you will already have previous experience in a sales administration environment and you will have strong communication and relationship building skills and strong organisational experience, be bright and ambitious and ready to take that next step in your career. You should have the type of personality and ability to hold intelligent and knowledgeable conversations with B2B customers and internal colleagues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a career in administration rather than just a job and who wants to work for an award winning organisation which invests heavily in its employees from both a personal and professional perspective. The successful applicant will have the benefit of a detailed product and service training and induction programme with ongoing support and mentoring.
If you can describe yourself as having exceptional administration and customer service skills, drive and determination, are proficient in using MS Office and have an engaging personality, we want to hear from you right now.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.