An American creative brand merchandising firm based off Liverpool Street are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their fun yet hardworking team. They work with exciting brands including premier league football teams, beauty and FMCG clients.
Sales Administrator pays up to £24k depending on experience.
- Support the account managers with delivery of projects.
- Attend client meetings with the account manager to understand the client needs and the brand.
- Create documents and paperwork management for sales proposals, correspondence and management reports.
- Update and maintain orders through internal computer system.
- Project and order management from start to finish to meet deadlines.
- Research, Create and maintain vendor relationships.
- Negotiate prices to maximize profits.
- Schedule and follow up on project deliverables and shipments to ensure deadlines.
- Work as a team with sales, production, creative services, garment services, accounting, warehouse, etc to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or sales support
Set up a job alert.