Dawsondirect are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to work out of our Head Office in Milton Keynes.
The Successful Candidate will:
- Assist in all aspects of the sale of fleet assets
- Work with the DD sales Managers to identify vehicles for sale
- Strategically allocate available assets for sales across the branch network
- Be the point of contact for all our customers and prospects
- Own and handle all customer queries
- Track invoices and follow up on overdue payments
- Handle all vehicle deliveries, preparing and completing all relevant paperwork
- Ensure a smooth process for the delivery of all customer queries
- Assist with special projects and support other Dawsongroup departments
To be successful you will:
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Have experience working within a similar position
- Knowledge of the transport industry is preferred but not essential
- Be PC literate with the ability to adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- Be empathetic with the ability to understand customer needs and requirements in challenging situations
- Can work well under pressure and in a busy environment
- Numerate to the extent of calculating costs quickly and accurately
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.