Are you an ambitious candidate looking to work in a bright, friendly and sociable office with a casual dress policy? If so this could be just what you’re looking for!
Due to a period of significant growth our client is looking to recruit full time Sales Advisors to join their sales team in Portsmouth.
As a Sales Advisor you will be a strong communicator at all levels, with a proven track record in sales.
You need to be able to build rapport over the phone, have a positive attitude and to be able to work as part of a team as well as using your own initiative. In return, you will get the opportunity to join an exciting fast paced business.
The role holder will be targeted to convert warm leads from interested customers into sales. There is no cold calling. It is the role of Sales Advisors to provide outstanding customer service from initial point of contact through to completion.
As a fast growing company we have an exciting future ahead of us with great career opportunities for ambitious candidates.
- Carry out sales activities to agreed targets and timescales
- Effectively manage follow-up calls and emails
- Ensure the computerised database is updated accurately at all times
- Manage diary effectively ensuring punctual contact with customers is maintained at all times
- Adhere to legal & regulatory standards
- Take overall responsibility of applicants
- Follow correct procedure for collecting payment from customers
- Attend, when required, training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Previous sales experience essential, ideally telephone based
- Experience of having worked in a sales based call centre environment beneficial
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A competitive and driven nature to achieve sales targets and be the best
- Ability to listen to customer requirements and respond accordingly
- Ability to recognise customer’s style and adapt selling technique to suit
- Good interpersonal skills
- A flexible team player who can demonstrate a can-do attitude and the ability to use initiative
- A responsible and commercially minded individual who is confident, keen to be pro-active and is service minded
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.