Looking for a new sales career with uncapped commission and endless progression opportunities?
Our Sheffield city centre office are currently recruiting for hungry outgoing determined individuals to join our team in our business to business outbound sector. What can we offer?;
- Salary – £16,000 – £20,000 basic + Monthly paid bonus (uncapped commission) OTE – £26,000- £48,000
- Monday – Friday office hours only 0900 to 1800
- Walking distance from train and bus station – No working evenings, bank holidays or weekends!
- Team leader progression opportunities
- 28 days’ holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays
- 3 bonus Christmas days
- Company trips abroad
- Brand new call centre – opened January 2019
- Free use of our buildings gym – including indoor cycling studio
- Free coffee
According to the Sunday Times’ “Best Companies to Work For” list, we’re one of the top five employers in Sheffield!
At XLN we offer uncapped commission and most importantly a career path where promotion into management is based on your performance only. This is a career progression opportunity – every Team Leader, Senior Agent and even the Head of Department began as an Agent and progressed at their own speeds, some after just a few months or less!
With offices in London and Sheffield, we supply phone, broadband, energy and card processing services exclusively to small businesses, cutting their bills dramatically. We are the biggest in our sector, second only to BT – and we’ve signed up a whopping 500,000 customers to date!
Beginning with a week classroom training period followed by another week shadowing an Sales Advisor, you will get the skills and knowledge to either kick start or build on your career in Business to Business sales.
As a valued member of our team, we look for you to bring enthusiasm and passion to our potential customers and help them to understand how XLN can save them money on their utility bills. The role is target driven and highly active, so a passionate, money-hungry candidate would thrive in this environment!
You will need:
- Great communication skills
- The ability and confidence to talk to lots of business owners every day
- The social skills to instantly build a rapport with a wide variety of people
- The enthusiasm to overcome challenges and talk about XLN with passion and pride
- The right attitude to enjoy the test of closing a sale and working to targets
- A strong work ethicApply today!
Salespeople are the core of our business, and our business is at the forefront of our industry – winning awards and breaking records every year. It’s an exciting role, and an exciting time to join us.
Don’t delay as vacancies are limited – submit your CV for consideration now!
No agencies please.
Please note, we may store candidate CV’s for a period of 6 months from application. Therefore we may contact you in the future to discuss other roles we have within the business. Please let our recruitment team know if you wish for to have your details removed from our database. Our recruitment team contact details are 0114 252 5875
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.