Delivering classroom based training and providing in the field developmental support to face-to-face sales agents, within the post holder(s) assigned geographical area.
To deliver comprehensive and professional training service to Utilita’s new and existing Face to Face sales advisors, ensuring they have the support and tools to succeed in their role in the continued growth of Utilita Energy Ltd. The role will on occasions involve in the field training to ensure that the Face to Face sales advisors have the on the job support necessary to embed their learning and receive valuable timely feedback and coaching.
- To deliver on-site training to new members of Utilita Services ensuring they have the knowledge and skills to undertake their role to the best of their abilities via influencing, motivation and coaching through presentations and practical learning.
- To Continually encourage, motivate and drive high performance and lead by example.
- To ensure that all training activities are completed in a timely manner and ensure the quality of service and to regulatory guidelines.
- To ensure all new starter packs are completed and returned to the office for processing before forwarding onto Utilita Energy Sales Admin Team.
- Closely monitor and review the progress of trainees throughout the initial training period and highlight any areas of concern to the Senior Training Officer.
- Deliver in-house training to new agents both Face to face and events in the London, Southern and SWEB Regions.
- Travel will be required on occasions to deliver training packages nationwide in line with business requirements and regulations.
- Ensure that Health and safety policies are adhered to.
Skills & Experience
- Approachable and confident in dealing with a variety of enquiries.
- Experience of delivering to individuals and large groups.
- Able to deal with confidential information, and to discuss sensitive issues confidently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- Good keyboard and computer literacy skills.
- Able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Access to be able to produce letters, spreadsheets etc.
- Familiar with Windows-based applications
- Minimum of 3 years training experience.
- Educated to Level 3 (QCF) or above.
- Minimum CIPD Level 3 certificate in learning & development or an equivalent recognised training qualification
Set up a job alert.