Our client is a well-established food manufacturer looking to add to their Sales team. They are looking for a talented Analyst who is keen to develop and progress their career in sales with a long standing company.
• Complete spreadsheets for weekly and monthly sales, keeping a detailed record of targets
• Creating product development briefs and circulate information to relevant teams
• Liaise and work closely with Sales and Forecasting teams and deal with customer queries
• Assist in preparation for customer meetings including; sales data analysis, powerpoint presentations, slide formulation, printing, binding, etc.
• Ensure timely submissions of important information to the relevant people to a high standard
• Strong IT skills with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excell, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and capable of working autonomously when required
• Ability to produce work in a timely and efficient manner to a high standard of quality
• Full, clean Driving license
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.