We are currently recruiting for a Sales Researcher to work for an exceptional luxury brand based in Cheshire. This is a fast-paced and interesting sales role where you will work to a dynamic line manager and work as part of a friendly and positive team. Our client offers excellent opportunities for career progression so this is a great opportunity to start a long term career. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to prospective buyers, identifying who is the right point of contact and supporting with events administration.
Within your role, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team by carrying out sales-related activities. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Database development – identifying who in a company is responsible for decision making in relation to events/ venue sourcing
- Maintaining the database accurately
- Booking meetings for the sales team to go to throughout the UK
- Managing the diaries of the sales team, considering travel to and from venues
- Meeting and greeting clients at events
- Supporting with events administration activities
- Supporting the sales team with ad-hoc duties as required by the business.
We are looking for someone who has a fun and positive personality to join this team. We are also looking for someone with the following skills:
- Ideally experience of making sales calls
- Experience of working within customer service or sales
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Excellent team player and sociable personality to fit with the team
- Stable career history to date
This is a unique opportunity to work for a successful, dynamic and likeable Director in a unique beautiful environment. There are excellent long term opportunities for career progression.
If you feel that this could be the right role for you then apply now and we’ll be in touch.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.