Our client is a market leading Estate Agent in the heart of the Palmers Green community. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their team. We are looking for candidates with previous experience in the residential property industry who consistently push themselves to be the best and succeed.
A proven ability of meeting and exceeding targets along with a full, UK driving licence are required. Local market knowledge is beneficial.
For the successful applicants, this role will involve:
- Working closely with the team to identify new business opportunities and generating new ideas.
- Driving high value sales/lettings through the office.
- Generating quality leads, following these up and consistently aiming for high conversion rates.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in the industry.
- Ensuring that all customers receive a professional, efficient, friendly and personalised service.
- Consistently demonstrating the ability to pre-empt and fully understand customer needs and requirements.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Estate Agency.
- Proven ability of meeting and exceeding targets.
- The ability to engage and work well within a successful team.
- A full UK driving licence and own vehicle
If you are interested in this Sales and Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time – but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.