Skills: administration, marketing assistant, sales admin, administrator, WordPress, IT, data solutions, business development, sales support, marketing support, assistance.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30
Benefits: Incentive bonus paid quarterly, non-contributory pension, private healthcare, subsided gym membership
Our client, an IT services company based in the City of London, who specialise and focus on data solutions using their unique approach, are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, dedicated and professional Sales and Marketing Administrator. This vacancy has become available internally due to business growth and therefore this is certainly an exciting time to join an expanding business and be a part of the growing success.
What will your working week be like?
The Administrator is required to provide support and assistance to the sales and marketing team. Working with the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for the preparation and sale of renewal quotations to their clients. In addition, you will work with the Marketing Manager to provide support across marketing campaigns to ensure that they run successfully.
Sales and Maintenance team
- Work with suppliers to ensure renewal quotations are accurate and timely
- Engage with clients to discuss additional maintenance opportunities
- Answer queries from clients on time and in a professional manner
- Ensure renewals are processed on time
- Update company systems to ensure accurate reporting
- Work with the Marketing Manager to help with campaigns, events etc.
- Assist with the design of marketing collateral
- Update company systems as required
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Minimum two years office experience
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Smart and professional appearance
- WordPress experience preferable
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: administration, marketing assistant, sales admin, administrator, WordPress, IT, data solutions, business development, sales support, marketing support, assistance.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.