Due to internal promotion, we are looking to recruit a technically focused Sales and Marketing Director to join our rapidly expanding manufacturing client based in Hertfordshire. They are a leading supplier into the welding and fabrication sector and have substantially grown year on year in both turnover and market share.
The Sales and Marketing Director will have overall responsibility for the strategic focus of all efforts to increase current market share, developing new avenues of business and streamlining their routes to market. This includes:
- Increasing team order volumes, in line with growth targets for turnover, profitability & market share.
- Targeting client acquisition, development and retention in key market sectors :
Power-Generation & Energy; Structural & Civil Engineering; Marine & Defence; Automotive
- Visiting and cultivating key distributors to secure increased sales volumes and build brand loyalty.
- Developing and implementing targeted sales campaigns to secure greater orders and rotate stock.
- To oversee and optimise pricing policy/strategy and refine value proposition for profitable growth.
To be successful in this role, we are looking to speak to people within the welding sector or a similar industry, ideally dealing with distribution channels as well as experience of selling in to the end user. You will also have extensive experience of working at a senior management level across the UK with a track record of hitting and/or overachieving on KPI’s.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for that next step with a company that can offer an enviable package, development and autonomy, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.