Our client is an extremely successful and well established law firm with offices across the UK; due to their continued success they are expanding their team and are looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Executive to join their team in Leeds. This is an excellent opportunity to start or continue a career in a well established professional services firm, with plenty of opportunity for progression.
Main purpose of the job:-
To work as an effective member of the team to raise profile and develop new business for the firm.
- Support business development activity, such as preparing for events pitches and meetings
- Provide support in account management tasks, such as e attending client and prospect meetings
- Carry out research to identify new opportunities
- Researching and Attending local networking events to represent the company
- Create and maintain prospect and target database
Knowledge and Experience:-
- Preferably educated to degree level, ideally with a marketing or business related degree (but experience and capability are of higher importance)
- Experience working in events an advantage
- Confident use of telephone and appropriate communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A familiarity with social media channels
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.