Our client is a leading manufacturer within its field. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for Sales and Marketing Executive to join the business for a 6-month contract.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 – pro-rata’d
Duration: 6 month contract
As a Sales & Marketing Executive you will support the business development and drive the marketing communications for the UK sites.
The role will be hands-on supporting the business development team, producing engaging marketing content and distributing it across several offline and online channels to generate and win new business. The ideal candidate will have excellent design and content creation skills as well as experience of marketing communication strategy and planning which they are keen to develop and progress.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to produce engaging credentials and pitch decks
- Provide design and content support credentials and pitch decks
- Have a solid understanding of the business’ key clients, their communication behaviours and their business needs
- Identify industry, market and competitor trends and share these insights with colleagues across the business.
- Work closely with the business development team and key operational delivery leaders to optimise their use of and networking on social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Slideshare, Yammer and YouTube/Vimeo to support lead generation.
- Support business development by measuring client satisfaction on a regular basis and producing case studies that provide strong evidence for each campaign.
- Work with the divisional marketing team based in Dublin to create and execute a marketing communications strategy (internal and external) in line with business needs and divisional marketing guidance.
- Work with colleagues to develop and build awareness of the business’ key messages and to optimise the consistency in and quality of communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Network with subject matter experts to deliver a PR and content marketing plan for social media and third-party industry channels that raises the individuals’ and organisation’s.
- Oversee project management for trade shows, mailings, webinars and events to ensure the business is represented as well as possible to attract potential customers and employees and help to retain existing stakeholders.
- Manage local suppliers to ensure delivery of marketing communications are to brief, on time and good quality.
- At least 3 years design experience is essential (excellent PowerPoint and Adobe design skills required) as well as at least 1 year working in marketing communication.
- Applicants will need to have experience in supporting the business development team and driving multichannel communication programs that are effective in engaging a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience of producing content for channels across the B2B marketing mix, are essential.
- Candidates should have a solid understanding of effective communications, excellent project management skills, be a strong team player, have a keen eye for detail, be able and willing to coach others in accurate and effective marketing communications and have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Do you think you have what it takes for this role?Required Skills: Adobe design, marketing, PowerPoint, sales
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.