Fantastic trainee role at Taylor Wimpey and an opportunity to launch your career in our Sales and Marketing team.
- Assist in the maintenance of the web-site with accurate information relating to sales releases, selling prices and availability
- Respond to all web site generated enquiries and to forward information relating to the enquiry to the relevant Sales Executives
- Update inbound calls tracking system with any changes to site opening hours
Sales Data Processing System (COINS)
- Ensure that customer details entered into the system are accurate
- Enter and maintain details of sales
- To produce weekly, monthly and other ad hoc reports required by the business unit management
- To maintain digital back-up and hard copy records of information
- To co-ordinate the distribution of information
- To assist in the administration and processing of subcontract orders
- To assist in the processing of Design Options orders in conjunction with the commercial team
- To co-ordinate the ordering of adequate quantities of sales support materials for each development
- To provide support to the Sales Managers and Sales & Marketing Director
- To provide administrative support to the Sales Managers and Sales & Marketing Director
- Knowledge of I.T. based administration systems (excel, word, powerpoint)
- Working in a time critical environment
- Interest in sales and marketing within the house building industry
- Educated with 4 qualifications at NAT 5 level or equivalent (16 year olds)
- Educated with 3 qualifications at Higher level or equivalent (17 – 19 year olds)
- A full driving license and the ownership of a car
Please note this role may require weekend and bank holiday working
In order to be successful in this role you must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
Taylor Wimpey is a FTSE 100 business and one of the largest residential developers in the UK, building new homes and communities across England, Scotland and Wales.
Our vision is to become the UK’s leading residential developer for creating value and delivering quality. We build over 10,000 homes each year, from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom houses all across the country.
Our people are passionate about the house building industry and about our customers. Culturally we pride ourselves in having a diverse work force with an opportunity to grow a career in a variety of environments. We look to develop our people in the skills and areas they are most interested in so if you are looking to join a thriving company going through an exciting period then please get in touch.
Internal applicants – please advise your Line Manager if applying for this role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.