Our client is a group experience and travel company who works primarily with UK based group travel organisers and coach operators, delivering an extensively selection of days out, special events, holidays and cruises.
You will be working for a company that provides a range of hotels, day excursions, theatre packages, Christmas events and GETAWAYS for groups. You will tailor all tours to the group’s needs to enhance their experience.
The hours are great for the travel sector, you will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
To apply for the role, you must have at least one years’ experience of working in the travel sector.
- Offering excellent customer service with every client transaction
- Utilising account management skills to retain and grow business
- Booking flights, hotels and excursions for groups of 10 passengers or more
- Offering advice regarding destinations, best/most cost-effective carriers
- Requesting allocations as per client’s requirements
- Effectively manage live reservations
- Create and distribute all travel documentation for confirmed bookings
- Maintain a good knowledge of the products
- Uploading product and allocation to booking system
- Professional, reliable and flexible
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Customer focused and friendly, outgoing personality
- Confident and persuasive
- Accurate working style
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Work, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Set up a job alert.