Skills: Strong Customer Service skills, sales admin, administration, sales processing, invoicing, IT Literate, passionate, bubbly professional persona, confident personality
Hours: 8:00 – 17:00 / 8:30 – 5:30 – flexibility
Benefits: Parking, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, private healthcare insurance, pension, mobile telephone
Our client is a leading supplier of dental equipment who prides themselves on their professional customer service. Our client is a respectable name within the industry and is now looking to add an important member of staff to the office.
What will your working week be like?
This position plays a pivotal role in the support and assistance to the MD who runs sales throughout the business. As a busy gentleman, the ideal candidate will be an experienced Administrator who has the confidence to manage their own workload and always be one step ahead of the MD’s daily expectations. As well as a busy role, this is a new position and therefore is offering the right candidate the opportunity to grow within.
- Answering incoming calls and taking accurate details
- Offering support to the Sales Director and team with all new sales and projects
- Communicating with other teams when necessary including trade teams and engineers
- Booking new jobs and installations
- Processing invoices and credit control
- Updating spreadsheets
- Preparation of client emails and direct mails
- General office assistance as requested
- Business Development with current customers
- Some visiting of site as necessary
Who will suit this role?
The ideal candidate will possess previous experience working within an office based administration / project co-ordinator role and will have the ability to learn new processes and tasks with ease. You should possess the following skills and attributes;
- Due to the location of the client you will need to be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
- IT Literate with knowledge of MS Office Suite
- The ability to answer the telephone in a professional and friendly manner
- Confidence and capability of managing your daily workload
- Ability to identify potential problems and quickly resolve these
- The ability to update spreadsheets accurately within MS Excel
- Passionate, friendly and professional personality
- A can-do attitude is essential
- The ability to improve processes
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Strong Customer Service skills, sales admin, administration, sales processing, invoicing, IT Literate, passionate, bubbly professional persona, confident personality
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.