We are looking for a skilled motor trade professional to join our growing business and management team. Managing a team of 4 buyers / brokers, you will be responsible for the following:
- Recruiting, developing, coaching and training a Team of 4 to achieve their volume and profitability objectives
- Ensuring that the relevant activity KPI’s are achieved
- Developing a portfolio of effective trade partnerships to maximise profitability and stock turnover
- Developing a sector-leading and effective Team ethos – we might not ever be the biggest but we can certainly be the best
- Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout
This is a very hands-on role, tactical with some involvement in strategy as well. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of exceeding objectives, experience of people management / development / recruitment; an ability to value cars accurately; a broad and in-depth experience and understanding of the use car market; high business and personal expectations and standards; a “success is not an option” work ethic.
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org