An exciting role has become available as a front of house meet and greeter at one of our Plymouth branches. This role will be hands on to support the sales teams. This is great chance to start a long career within a well-respected local business. Full training will be given.
After a 3 months’ probation benefits will include a pension scheme and the Rowes Employee Benefit Scheme.
40 hours per week Some weekend work will be required.
Driving Licence Required:
- Meet and greet customers as they arrive at the dealership
- Taking customers through static demonstration of the car models
- Taking customers out on test drives
- Collecting customer details to pass on to Sales Executives
- Taking photos and videos of new/used cars
- Assisting Sales Executives when they are busy
- Develop and show high product knowledge
What you will need
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Good time keeping
- Smart appearance
- An eye for detail
- Interpersonal, organisation and administrative skills
- Computer literate
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.