We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Bid Manager for our well established Building Services Client to join their Business Development team. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of bid submissions in response to customer engagements; the role will include researching and development, PQQ’s, Pricing Document completion and Quality Tender Submissions. Communication skills are key, along with a strong personality.
Candidates with an M&E bias would be seen in high regard.
- Responsible for managing opportunities from pre -qualification through to contract award.
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial and technical aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final submission to the client
- Monitoring and management of opportunities pipeline
- Brief senior management on the progress of all ongoing Bids and opportunities
- Ensuring all documents are coordinated on time and to deadlines
- Meeting potential clients and developing relationships
- Site Visits, identifying equipment and project delivery progress
- This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
Attributes / Qualifications
- Proven experience of working in a bid team previously
- Excellent – communicator both written and oral
- Excellent – written English language
- A high attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Familiar with the competitive marketplace
- Comfortable in a client facing environment
- Sound commercial understanding beneficial
- A driving licence is essential.
- Excellent Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Please send your CV to be considered for this position.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.