VesselsValue are at an exciting stage in their growth and are looking to hire an experienced Offshore shipbroker, who wants to work in a hybrid role – both in Offshore Broking and existing Account Management.
Based at our London HQ, the role will be responsible for maintaining VesselsValue existing Offshore clients and also broking in the Offshore Markets, to these and other Offshore clients.
A little about us
VesselsValue is a disruptive, dynamic and innovative tech company operating in the Shipping, Offshore and Superyacht sectors. Our clients include the World’s leading banks, funds, shipowners, regulatory bodies and more. We provide unbiased shipping data quickly and easily with our own proprietary database and algorithmic models.
We employ over 160 people in our 4 commercial offices in London, Singapore, Seoul, Shanghai and in our 3 R&D offices Stoke, Manila, IOW. We are rapidly growing.
The successful candidate should share our values of innovation, tenacity and transparency.
We are looking for:
A hardworking, self-motivated and confident team member with a strong commercial background and a track record in the Offshore market.
A tenacious and resourceful individual capable of growing existing relationships and generating new relationships to deliver future growth.
You will work closely with the Management, Analyst and Broking teams to co-ordinate and deliver effective campaigns.
The role requires regular travel and if successful, offers the opportunity for rapid progression in this dynamic and growing team.
Key skills required:
- Offshore broking experience
- Tenacity, energy and motivation.
- Anyone in the Offshore market keen for change is encouraged to apply.
- Track record of broking or sales success.
- Ability to think strategically and build a plan to drive sales further.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail under tight deadlines.
- Ability to present to both small and large audiences
- Competitive salary.
- Generous benefits package depending on experience.
- Pension and group life assurance.
- Career development.
- Fun working environment with regular social events.
- Opportunity to travel (when permitted under latest UK guidelines)
- Full training will be provided.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience, + potential for bonus
Please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org We will review applications as soon as they are received.
No Agencies Please – do not send us CVs unless we have explicitly requested you to do so in respect of a specific vacancy. Thank you.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.