This role will involve bringing in new business for our clients, via networking, face-to-face meetings and manning stands at exhibitions. Managing the sales pipeline and working with the team and the client to ensure all leads are followed up in the right way. You will be building up a network of contacts and ultimately ensuring the continued growth of Hayward Miller and its clients. This role requires someone who will go above and beyond for the company, often working extra hours and travelling to meetings and events throughout the country.
- Manage key accounts and provide excellent customer service & positive promotion of clients to internal & external customers – in line with changing business objectives and customer requirements.
- Continue to develop a network of new and existing contacts to gather business information and identify leads, including attendance of networking and / or trade events as appropriate.
- Liaising with both the market research and telemarketing departments weekly to discuss client progress & performance.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Planning and organising
- Excellent communicator
- Presentation skills
- Energy and enthusiasm – a go-getter
- Relationship building
- Professional, approachable, accountable
- Able to deliver a project and exceed targets
- Bonus Scheme
- Internal & external training courses
- 28 days’ holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Telemarketing/telesales experience is essential.
- IT GCSE or equivalent desired but not essential.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Mathematics and English preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of working in various sectors desirable.
Senior Sales, Business to Business, Key Account Management, Relationship Management, Sales Pipeline, Sales Development, Business Development, Report Writing, Networking.
Hayward Miller has three main business elements:
- Business Development
- We white label* ourselves as our clients’ Sales Representative for an agreed number of days per month. This includes email addresses, business cards and sales literature.
- The number of contracted** days per month varies from 5 to 19 over a minimum period of 6 months with a rolling one month’s notice.
- Market Research
- Research and analysis on new and existing markets for our clients.
- Competitor analysis.
- Sales Strategy Reports.
- One-off market research projects.
- We badge ourselves as our clients’ sales team, making outbound calls on their behalf to promote their products and services, as well as to book appointments for the BD Managers.
- We also make outbound telemarketing calls on behalf of HML in pursuit of new clients.
Clients vary from product manufacturers and engineering companies through to design companies and recruitment platforms.
Our clients’ markets cover; – Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Oil & Gas, Nuclear & Renewable Energy, Medical Science, Construction, Retail, Finance, Design, Service Industry.
There is also an ecommerce side to the business, selling motorcycle parts, clothing and accessories online.
Hayward Miller Ltd is now in its sixth year of business and has developed a diverse client base. We are looking to grow rapidly in 2017 and for this reason are looking for the right people to join us.
*White labelling involves badging our staff up as if we were the client, with email addresses and business cards, and representing that company as our own.
** Our staff all work full-time but the number of days working for a specific client (from our offices) can vary from 5 to 19 in a given month.
Location: Thetford, Norfolk
Salary: £24K – £28K. Based on Experience + Company Bonus Scheme
Position Type: Full-time
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.