Salary: Up to 40k Dependent experience
Location: Bournemouth/ Poole
Hours: Full time (Mon-Fri) 45 hours per week (09:15am- 7:30pm)
Protect Line are a fast-moving life insurance brokerage with a difference. Winning ‘Protection Firm of the Year’ twice in the last 5 years means we are extremely passionate about remaining sustainable yet innovative and dynamic. Trusted by some of the UK’s leading providers we tailor protection policies to suit consumer needs on a non-advised basis.
This position is responsible for implementing the companies outbound contact strategy by using a suite of internal bespoke tools and software. Implementation of such tools must be in line with the business strategy, objectives and goals. The complete life cycle of designing, implementation, evaluation and alterations will be continuously managed to mirror the company’s direction as well as striving for enhanced outputs.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills, have a keen sales acumen and a track record of liaising and managing different stakeholders. Day-to-day responsibilities include requirements gathering, definition and documentation as well as design and deployment. It is expected that the candidate will have multiple relationships with different departments, teams and managers. An ideal candidate may have a background of sales and/or dialler management.
- Be able to design a structured strategy based on data requirements
- Be comfortable working in a small team as well as having a number of sole responsibilities
- Implement system changes to data flow in a live system
- Have an impeccable attention to detail and to be aware of the risks of system changes
- Make recommendations on data strategies that solve complex business needs
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with numerous staff with different technical skills and/or responsibilities
- Must be a confident team player and a self-starter.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Be sure to implement strategies with a responsible appreciation to the customer experience
- Maximize the data usage by identifying and recommending opportunities to increase contact volumes
- A background in a telephony based call center
- Have some experience in managing sales initiatives
- Advanced IT user of software
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Pro-active approach to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Attention to detail as well as an appreciation to see ‘the big picture’
- Use of business insight to drive performance
- A keen interest to learn new skills while improving personal development
- SQL or BI experience is desirable
What We Offer:
In addition to your basic salary you can expect:
- A List Business Card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, clubs, salons plus much, much more.
- No weekend working
- Christmas and birthdays off plus an annual holiday allowance
- Plenty of local offsite parking
- Death in service benefit
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Pension Scheme
- Eyecare policy
- Financial and wellbeing support
Our people are our most valuable asset and that starts with you, we believe in investing in everyone we employ, this is achieved through an encouraging, candid and unique relationship.
We are also passionate about helping you to achieve your goals, whether that is internal progression, saving for a mortgage or simply buying that one thing you’ve always wanted. We will provide you with the tools and invest in your development to help you realise your potential.
We are looking for self-starters searching for more than “just a job”, eager to invest in themselves and develop professionally.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.