This is an excellent permanent opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company within their brand-new offices in Cheltenham.
Being provided with warm to hot leads, we are looking for a driven person to join the dynamic team and who is able to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs and effectively close the sale.
The role entails telephone calls to consumers who have visited and enquired on the website, promoting the product and accompanying products.
To apply for this job previous sales experience is beneficial however my client will accept
applications from driven candidates who are looking for a good opportunity. Maybe you are working long unsocial hours in the retail / hospitality / care sector and looking to get into the office environment.
Overview of duties:
– No cold lead calling
– Achieving sales targets
– Managing the sales process from initial enquiry to order taken
– Prompt follow up to all leads in a timely fashion
– Producing quotations and assisting with sales contracts
– Monitoring competitor activity and prices
– Reviewing Google/media activity
– Receiving incoming phone calls
– Some customer service support and sales follow up activity
– Initiating updates to website, sales promotions and campaigns
– Producing sales reports
– Maintaining accurate and live data on the database to support electronic sales activity (e-mails shots etc)
– Maintaining a professional image for the company in all communications
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm or 9am – 5.30pm or 9.30am – 6pm, approx. 2 Saturday mornings a month (when you work the Saturday morning you will get a Friday afternoon off), one late is required which is between Monday – Thursday finish at 7pm but on this day you will start at 10am.
Salary – £23-25k this will be £16-18k basic depending on experience with realistic overall yearly earnings of £23-25k this is uncappedAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.