Portakabin Ireland is the UK’s fastest-growing supplier of high-quality site accommodation, trusted by construction companies large and small. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Join our team in Cork as a Temporary Sales Coordinator and you could be part of a successful and fast-paced Commercial Department.
Please note, this role is a maternity cover lasting 12 months.
Is this role for me?
We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable carrying out business development/cold calling and has administration experience in a customer services environment. If you have these skills and enjoy working in a target driven environment, this could be the job for you.
The following experience/skills are also an essential requirement for this role:
- IT literate.
- Good level of numeracy/literacy.
- Experience using SAP
- Salary €27,000 – €32,000 (plus commission)
- 22 days holiday
- Full time employees can buy up to 5 days holiday
- 1 day paid volunteering
What are the key duties?
As a Hire Coordinator you will provide telesales, commercial and administrative support to the Portakabin Regional Hire Manager & Hire Controller, to achieve order levels at agreed margins.
You will also:
- Carry out structured business development, including cold calling, in order to achieve order targets.
- Promote and achieve commercial visit targets to be undertaken by the Regional Hire Manager.
- Effectively use internal systems (e.g Microsoft Dynamics) to ensure customer information is kept up to date and systems are aligned.
- Assume responsibility, where necessary, in the absence of the Regional Hire Manager for the day to day smooth running of the Hire Centre.
Set up a job alert.