The successful candidate will be required provide best practice Learning and Development interventions to colleagues, team leaders and managers. Predominantly within a major sales function in the North West. On occasion there may be a requirement to support the central L&D function with delivery of company wide management development training.
Training, coaching and advice on all elements of the training cycle (learning needs analysis, training design, training delivery and evaluation) at all levels and on a wide variety of subjects including induction, technical, systems, products, sales skills, behavioural and management development training.
• Own the call assessment process ensuring that best practice methodology is utilised.
• Carry out regular training needs analysis and work in conjunction with the management team to plan and schedule training.
• Design new training materials in line with best practice methodology.
• Deliver engaging classroom training ensuring that all learning styles are catered for.
• Provide robust evaluation and return on investment data to managers and directors.
• Provide coaching to colleagues and managers, supporting them to develop and improve performance.
Experience & Knowledge
• CIPD Certificate in L&D or similar qualification
• Demonstrable experience in a previous sales related L&D role
• Strong coaching skills
• Experience of training needs analysis, design, delivery and evaluation
• Able to influence at all levels
• Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise
• A great enthusiasm for your work
• Competitive commission scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
• Vodafone Discounts
• Lubricants Discounts
• Childcare vouchers
We work as one team, making our energy expertise and outstanding service count for all our customers.
Job Reference Number : 9055Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.