A permanent opportunity has arisen to join a global Fire & Security organisation working as a Sales Consultant for their Security division. There are several vacancies available in this department as they are rapidly expanding and looking for someone to generate new business for the company and manage existing accounts.
Reporting in to the Area Sales Manager you will be expected to work autonomously and manage your own time.
A global Fire & Security firm who have been trading for over 150 years and boast locations in countries such as Hong Kong, Singapore, France, Canada and Belgium are looking to expand their UK team with the addition of a Sales Consultant for their Commercial Fire department. The role is field based and you will be expected to travel to meet with customers in line with KPI’s. They value their employees, and one gentleman has recently retired after a 44 year tenure there – staff retention is not uncommon here. If you are a hard worker and would like to be rewarded accordingly then you should give this some serious consideration.
As a Sales Consultant, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Achieve monthly and annual sales targets across several KPI’s
• Develop existing accounts and generate new business in your assigned market within your territory, and provide technical sales knowledge and expertise to clientele
• Action sales enquiries and tender requests and follow sales cycle from opportunity through to completion of sale
• Work with the engineers to follow up leads they generate, as well as being responsible for generating your own sales pipeline
• Complete the required documentation regarding specifications in line with industry legislation and Codes of Practice
• Managing your own diary and utilising time for administrative requirements to ensure daily KPI’s are met
• Be compliant with all company legislation and policy
As a Sales Consultant, you will be expected to have:
• In-depth technical knowledge of the Fire and Security industry
• Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B sales
• Up to date knowledge of industry legislation
• Ability to generate sales and win new business, as well as the ability to maximise on revenue growth opportunities within an existing client base
• Excellent time management skills as you will be expected to work autonomously and manage your own schedule
• A full UK driving license is required
In return you will receive:
• A competitive salary of £32,000 – £36,000 (subject to increase dependent on experience)
• Company commission scheme
• A company car + fuel card
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in submitting your CV for this opportunity then please do not hesitate to send your latest CV to Rianna Sidhu or please contact me on 0121 790 0981
Should you be successful in this role, your application may be subject to further background checks by the employer…
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.