Due to continued growth and upcoming new acquisitions, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for reliable, motivated and passionate individuals to join our growing sales teams based at our parks across the North-East of England and Scotland.
The right attitude is key, if you love meeting and talking to people, can show passion for the holiday homes and lifestyles that we promote and truly care about excellent customer service then this may be the career opportunity for you!
Verdant Leisure is not your average Company, by joining our team you join our family and we will support and develop you. You will need to live our brand, work hard and be passionately committed to our mission. We expect great things from you, but we offer plenty in return!
Reporting to the Sales Manager or Sales Director you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities within the park through the generation and conversion of quality leads. You will be responsible for promoting the Verdant lifestyle and all the benefits associated with holiday home ownership on a Verdant park to potential owners.
The main duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Identifying both caravan and lodge sales opportunities with new and existing customers
- Promoting, to all existing and new holiday home owners, the range of products and services (including finance, insurance and protected payment cover) offered by the Company
- Following instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new enquiries, updating the CRM system – ParkVu
- Ensuring that customers and guests receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- A current driving licence
- A smart, professional and approachable appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer facing or sales role
- A passion for providing the lifestyle and experience that comes with holiday home ownership!
Salary and Conditions
This is a full time, permanent role that includes working weekends and bank holidays. Basic salary is competitive with the expectation that you will earn more through commissions.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: friends & family discounts, reduced standby rates on park breaks, childcare vouchers and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is a boutique holiday park operator offering self-catering holidays and holiday home ownership in some of the UK’s most picturesque spots across Scotland, Northumberland and County Durham. The successful candidate will be joining us at an exciting time as the business goes through a period of expansion with three recent acquisitions, and more to follow.
For an informal and confidential chat about the role please contact Ronnie Peters, Sales Director on 07900 410306
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.