Sales Controller / Business Manager
Location: Bury ST Edmunds
Market: Commercial Vehicle
OTE: £50,000 + Benefits + Car
A vacancy for a Business Development Manager has arisen within a multi-site vehicle maintenance organisation reporting to the Managing Director.
The main purpose of the Sales Controller / Business Manager role is:
To develop, increase and manage the workshop hours and parts sales business for the region in line with company objectives, maximising sales, profits, and minimizing costs.
To develop the company competencies to improve focus and service in the Retail parts business and to ensure all objectives are achieved in line with CSI programs.
To achieve annual sales objectives for retail customers.
Sales Development Manager Key Responsibilities
• To develop existing customer relationships, win new accounts, and implement marketing strategies.
• Developing initiatives.
• To engage with key personal to review KPI’s and develop/drive processes and implement actions for future business success.
• To maintain awareness of market trends in the Retail business and independent aftermarket.
The Business Development Manager will have:
• Excellent motivational, planning, and organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent PC skills
• Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
• Ability and willingness to take ownership of any issue relating to the department
• Proven experience in a retail sales environment
• Proven experience in parts sales within Commercial Vehicle / Trailer / Tanker / Bus & Coach parts business environment
• Commercial awareness that supports developing profitable franchise operations, including an understanding of Dealer Standards
To apply for this Sales Controller / Business Manager role, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Elliott at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for more information
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.