Your role – number cruncher extraordinaire!!
As a successful, retail business the role of Sales Controller is at the heart of everything we do at Peter Vardy. Sales Advisors need to be equipped to deliver that outstanding guest experience by being able to build the best deal for them: and this is where the Sales Controller comes in. Our Sales Controllers are true business partners. They will review sales and profit information and take action to achieve targets, helping ensure the department delivers against business plans.
You can’t underestimate the role in the Guest journey. It establishes the guest’s needs and keeps the Sales Advisors right throughout the process, safeguarding our commitment to our professional standards.
The Sales Controller must be a driven and motivated yet disciplined individual, who is able to communicate well and have outstanding administration skills. This is one job that requires passion and ambition in abundance.
Essential duties, responsibilities and characteristics
10 competencies our ideal candidate will have;
- Ensure that all finance policies and procedures are adhered to by daily checking all relevant funding information.
- Works with and supports Sales Manager to maintain status as FCA approved advisor and achieve monthly objectives.
- Reviews monthly sales and profit information instigating action to meet targets
- Demonstrates an understanding of competitors, the external market place and industry developments.
- Achieves finance targets and agreed profit targets for ‘add-ons’ e.g. paint protection insurance.
- Improves profitability by negotiating the best financial deal and offer customers extended service contracts, protection programmes and accessory packages
- Consults with customers to establish their needs, resolves any complaints professionally and calmly.
- Sets high standards for self and others, ensuring a motivated and positive environment for sales team.
- Formulates action plans to increase finance, insurance and warranty sales
- Ensures the sales process is adhered to by all Sales Advisors.
Key benefits – the Peter Vardy difference
Your Training & Development
- Individual Development Plans available for all colleagues
- Multi Million Pound Peter Vardy Training Academy supporting training in all roles
- Manufacturer Specific training commitments for all colleagues
- Regular family activities & social events including our family fun day is legendary and Kids Christmas Parties
- Child Care Vouchers Available
Having Fun and Recognition
- Industry Leading High Flyers Incentive: For the groups top performers across all job roles enjoy world-class incentive trips to destinations like Miami, Monaco GP, Las Vegas
- Annual Stars Awards: Enjoy recognition as being the best in the industry with a celebrations at top class destinations like the Gleneagles Hotel
A Giving Culture
- Four Group Activities Per Annum – Big Sleep Out, Children In Need, Christmas Gift Drop, Back To School Packs
- Take part in Site Local Chairty Partner Activities
- Make Use of additional 1 Day Giving Back per annum in a charity of your choice
If you would love to be part of our Peter Vardy family, please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Peter Vardy is an equal opportunities employer. Everyone is welcome here, as long as you have the drive and passion to succeed, then we would love to hear from you.
Due to a high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.