Our long-established Nissan Glasgow South dealership in has great potential and there is a real opportunity to exceed targets. Our competitive advantage lies in the quality of people we employ. As such we dont invite just anyone to become part of our team; we look for colleagues with determination and commitment to take our business forward with passion, drive and integrity.
We are currently looking for a Sales Controller to join this growing dealership. This role is a stepping stone into our Sales leadership positions.
• You will be required to assist customers through the purchase of their vehicle from viewing and test drive to finance options and delivery as well as supporting Sales Executives to follow this same process
• Meeting and exceeding objectives, and informing the customer on finance, insurance and accessory products
• Naturally building a rapport with customers to help identify their needs
• Providing exceptional customer service throughout the sales process
• Energise and deliver sales campaigns and promotions
• Previous sales experience within the motor industry is essential
• A full and valid UK Driving Licence
• Excellent relationship building and customer facing skills
• Experience with leading a team
As you would expect with any retail business we are open when our customers want to come and see us. You can also expect 23 days holidays, comprehensive on-going training, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, free access to our Vertu rewards platform and a contributory pension scheme.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.