M Barnwell Services, the UK’s leading stockist and distributor of fluid sealing products, is seeking a Sales Coordinator to join its busy internal sales team in Manchester.
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager the role is ideal for a confident, self-motivated and driven individual who likes to challenge themselves in a competitive environment.
- Managing and developing a portfolio of existing accounts – ensuring longevity and profitability
- Developing business and growth opportunities
- Pro-actively identify and target new accounts
- Dealing with incoming queries
- Administration of orders and quotations
- Liaising with internal departments such as logistics, quality and procurement
- Ensuring customer delivery dates are met
- Supporting the delivery of customer reports
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous business to business sales and / or customer service experience within the Fluid Sealing Industry
- Knowledge of MS office (Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint), Windows and general comfort with technology – SAGE experience would be an advantage
- Sales and goal oriented
- Independent, well-organised and experienced in administrative tasks
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in their personality
- Creative, flexible and proactive
You will be provided with the opportunity to join a successful and well-established company, with relevant training provided.
- Office based only
- Salary: £Competitive + Bonus
- Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays
- Hours: 9am to 5.30pm (37.5 hours per week)
- Lunch: One hour
- Parking: Free employee parking
- Progression: If continual success is achieved the individual will have the ability to grow their role
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.