We have built our reputation in the Construction Industry, migrated our expertise and integrated our services to become the leading partner for Aggregate Supply, Waste Management & Recycling, Ready-Mixed Concrete, Earthworks and Demolition.
We embrace new technologies to work smarter and invest in the professional development of our people. The approach adopted throughout the business is to encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations.
Due to continued success and expansion our busy Sales operation is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Sales Coordinator to join their dynamic team. The role is a varied one and the successful candidate will be a self motivated and hungry sales professional with an exemplary track record of new business generation.
- Identify cross selling and up-selling opportunities and gather further information on enquiries.
- Ensure all CRM entries have correct handler, follow-up date and source fields completed.
- Ensure all Maximizer opportunities for the department are kept up-to-date via follow-up calls and contact via email.
- Converting quotations into orders via regular contact means.
- Building working relationships and attending meetings with customers if needed.
- Cross-referencing daily enquiries created to ensure all cross-selling opportunities are exploited.
- Building prospect data list.
- Identify sales opportunities by way of proactive sales methods and contacting customers to offer services.
- Follow up on site-watch leads.
- Targeted proactive Business to Business sales for both M&E and asbestos survey and management services. I.e. fixed premises clients and tenants on business parks.
- Clients – Refurb and Re-development.
- Tenants – Maintenance
- Undertaking sales/marketing campaigns.
- Meet KPI’s for Sales campaigns and call outs.
- Feeding back call out statistics on a weekly basis.
- Feeding back jobs secured on a weekly basis.
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Flexibility to get tasks completed as needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under instruction whilst using own initiative where necessary
- Highly organised with a polite and confident telephone manner
- Full UK driving license with own transport- desirable
- Previous experience within the M&E / Asbestos industry would be advantageous
- Pro-active individual.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.