A well-established local organisation is recruiting for a Sales and Customer Experience Officer to be their customer experience champion for company services.
As part of the role you will be meeting with clients, listening to and acting responsively to client’s feedback. To be successful at this role you will have a strong customer service background and you will have an exceptional telephone manner.
- Contact existing customers at their renewal date to confirm their re-subscription.
- Contact customers to obtain satisfaction feedback, collate responses and raise service issues with the Data Services Manager
- Undertake the administrative duties to support the smooth running of the Sales function.
- Identify opportunities to sell and upsell products to both new and existing customers and secure these orders.
- In return you will be offered an attractive salary and the opportunity to join a very friendly and genuine business.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 09.00am until 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.