Opportunity: Are you currently working in a sales customer service role looking for your next opportunity? Do you enjoy being on the phones and have good administration experience? If yes then please read on.
Your role as Sales Customer Service Administrator based in Northampton will involve coordinating, managing and delivering prescription supplies for UK and Ireland travel patients and overseas patients travelling into the UK and Ireland.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Acknowledging the receipt of the travel order request.
- Confirming with the destination that supplies have been received.
- Arranging the delivery of prescription items within the UK for UK and Ireland patients.
- Arranging the export of prescription items to countries that are unable to supply the products locally.
- Liaising with other departments to arrange the locally supply of prescription products for UK and Ireland patients travelling abroad.
- Ensuring correct charges are applied to orders in accordance with contracts.
- Creating confirmation letters advising of delivery date, products and destination address for both patient and hospitals.
- Prescription management.
This is a 12 Months Contract opportunity based in Northampton paying an excellent salary of around £23,500 per annum and great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
Skills: To apply for the Sales Customer Service Administrator role you will have the following:
- Experience of working in a challenging, customer service-driven environment.
- IT literate.
- Excellent attention to detail, professional telephone manner with a can do attitude, willing and positive manner.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.