Do you have experience working within Sales Administration? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Our client is an industry leader in their field and operate globally. As a Despatch Administrator, you will be working as part of a small team, ensuring that all orders ship correctly, efficiently and promptly.
- You will be responsible for producing load specific reports for customers
- Assist the Despatch team with planning, paperwork and filing
- Managing the picking of all sales orders ready for despatch
- Communicating and liaising effectively with sales and production internally, and with customers externally to ensure that all orders ship correctly, efficiently and promptly
- To share the responsibility for data entry along with other members of the department.
- Be able to multitask within this role as the workload will be varied
You will need to be a self-motivated individual who may need to work on your own at times.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous office administration roles experience
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task in a demanding environment
- Strong customer service skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of transport, export and customs paperwork would be a bonus but is not essential
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics/Navision would be a bonus but is not essential
Set up a job alert.