- To develop and maintain key accounts in your territorial area by effectively managing your time to ensure all opportunities are secured
- To achieve and then to exceed your annual sales and profit targets by selling full solutions and service to your key accounts
- To develop successful partnerships which add value to both the customer and Thorite
- To manage the integration of our specialist teams with key account representatives
- To target potential new business where long term relationships can flourish
- These are exciting times for the right person to develop their own career and to be a key player in the evolution of the future strategy moving our business to the next level
- We offer an excellent basic salary, an attractive bonus scheme, a quality contract hire car and other benefits
- A comprehensive training programme will be tailored to suit the successful candidate
- You must be commercially aware with the ability to build and maintain successful commercial relationships with our key customers
- You must be an experienced sales professional, ideally with a background in pneumatics, compressed air or process equipment
- You must be a dynamic individual with enthusiasm, team spirit, and the drive to be successful within this senior management role
- You must be a great manager of your own time and have a flexible approach to an ever changing day
- You must be able to identify and solve problems, giving recommendations to our customers
See below our 10 reasons to work for Thorite.
If you come to us but lack skills, we will give you all the training you need to be able to do your job. There will also be opportunities to further your training in order to progress, as we have training opportunities for you to obtain NVQ and DipCAM qualifations, and many more. You invest in us, and we invest in you!
Be one of our many staff members who rise through the ranks. Many of our field sales staff started as internal sales within a branch, before being promoted to Branch Supervisor, and then Key Account Manager. We have plenty of career development opportunities and want to help you to be as successful as you can possibly be.
From problem solving to spur of the moment inspiration, there will be lots of challenges for you in whatever role you choose.
We’ll give you 22 days holiday per year, plus another 8 for bank holidays. This makes a total of 30 days holiday for you to relax! But even better than this is that after you’ve been with us for 2 years, we’ll give you an extra 3 days holiday per year. This means that if you stay with us for 2 years or more, you’ll have a total of 33 days per year!
We have a contributory pension scheme which you can sign up to from day one of your journey with us. We want to make sure you have a comfortable retirement.
- Established company
The origins of Thorite go back to 1850 and we have remained a family-run business. We are an established company and are the UK’s biggest distributor of pneumatic products and process systems.
- Growing business
Based in Yorkshire, we have expanded our reach to the North East and the Midlands by opening two more Sales & Service Centres.
- Be part of our success!
We want to share our current success with you, and also as time goes by you can contribute to the continuing success of the business. Perhaps you’ll even be a driving factor in it!
- Competitive salary
We offer a competitive salary. Dependent upon the job title, you may also be eligible for bonus schemes or/and a quality contract hire car.
- Equal opportunity company
It is our policy to treat all employees, job applicants, customers and suppliers fairly and equally, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, or disability.
Set up a job alert.