An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Development Assistant to work in the Bradford branch of the UK’s primary independent distributor of market leading industrial compressed air, pneumatic, electro-mechanical motion control and fluid handling equipment.
We are searching for a customer-focussed team player that can think on your feet. You must be a good communicator who has experience of working with customers both face to face and over the telephone. We are looking for someone who has great attention to detail and is a finisher, who always see’s the job through to a sale.
Experience in Pneumatics, although ideal, is not essential as full training will be provided with the objective of moving your career forward within the company. Mechanical or engineering background desirable.
A full UK driving license is required as you may be required to go to other branches and to customer sites.
- Co-ordinate and administer sales activity within the sales office
- Achieve sales growth within the resale sector
- Developing business relationships by providing a team approach to customers, both face to face and by telephone
- Liaising as necessary with all departments, in particular Field Sales, Head Office – which includes the National Distribution Centre
- Expedite and progress orders and enquiries working closely with product suppliers and the NDC
- Produce and follow up customer quotations as requested
We offer an excellent basic salary, attractive bonus schemes, Company contribution Pension scheme, Private Health and other benefits. A comprehensive training program will also be tailored to suit the successful candidate.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.